- Jamieson Vit C, 500 mg $4.99-$2.00(webSaver)=$2.99 [JC]
- Jamieson Vit C Chewables, 75 - 120's $4.99-$2.00(webSaver)=$2.99; [JC]
- Webber Naturals PGX Daily, Bonus Packs, Asst $19.99-$2.00 (Pharmasave Booklet)=$17.99; ??
- Jamieson Omega-3 Comples, 200's $9.99-$2.00(webSaver)=$7.99; [JC]
- Jamieson Omega-3 super Krill Softgels, 60's $19.99-$2.00(webSaver) =$17.99; [JC]
- Listerine Extreme Whitening + Restoring Pre-Brush, 946 ml $6.99 -$1.00 Print(still avail) =$5.99;
- Polysporin Cold Sore Patch, 15's $14.99-$5.00 Print (still available)=$9.99;
- Aveeno Soothing Bath Treat $6.99-$0.50 (Pharmasave Booklet)=$6.49 ??;
- Goody Hair Brushes, Asst 15% Off -$1.50 Print (still available);
- Benylin Mucous & PhlegmLiquid, 250 mL, $10.99-$2.00 Print =$8.99;
- KY Yours & Mine $19.99 -$1.00 (Brandsaver-still available)=$18.99;
- Selsun Blue Medicated Shampoo,300 - 325 ml $6.99-$2.00 Print(still available)=$4.99;
- CoverGirl Line Exact/Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner $3.99-$2.00(Brandsaver-still available)=$1.99;
- CoverGirl Smoothers Makeup/Powder/Ultimate Finish MakeUp $7.99-$2.00(Brandsaver (still available)=$5.99;
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine/Stain Shield/Professional Effects/Advanced Seal 2 Hr Express $44.99-$8.00 Brandsaver (still available)= $36.99;
- Crest 3D White Multi Care Whitening Rinse, 473 ml $5.99-$2.00 Brandsaver (still available)=$3.99;
- Nice 'N Easy Hair Color Products $9.99-$1.00 (Pharmasave Booklet)-$1.00 Brandsaver (still available)=$7.99;
- Or 2 - Nice 'N Easy Hair Color Products @ $9.99 ea=$19.98-$1.00(Pharmasave Booklet)-$3.00 WUB2 Brandsaver (still available)=$15.98;
[JC] Appears behind Jamieson products which count towards your Jamieson Card. See bottom of this post for a picture of it.
?? Flyer descriptions of the products these appear behind were not sufficient enough to say with certainty that the store booklet coupon does in fact apply.
These products & prices appear in the Coupon Booklet w/o coupons - assuming the prices are sale prices however I'm not able to say for certain;
The following Pharmasave Brand Products are shown in the coupon booklet with prices only. The prices are great ones for counting towards your Pharmasave B10G1 FREE card. (Just ask for one at the cash register if you don't already have one.)
- Facial Tissue Pocket Packs - 8's $1.99
- Flosser Picks - 100's $2.29
- Moisturizing Foam Bath - 1 L $2.99
It might be worthwhile to check some of them (the $.50 store coupons for Bandages Plastic or Fabric - 100's caught my eye) to see if any of them are close to the $1.99 min. purchase required to qualify towards the B10G1 FREE card.